Saturday, February 28, 2015

Today In "Free" Speech
& Police Terror

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
H. L. Mencken
US editor (1880 - 1956)
The rat bastard who knows my secret identity & sent the fucking L.A.P.D. to pound on my door to check on me because I express myself honestly & truthfully in this space can go fuck him or herself.

Unlike you, schmuck, I'm not so foolish as to advertise when I'm ready. (My chief element is surprise. Also, I'm a disembodied iNternet entity & couldn't hold a gun if I wanted to.) So why don't you call the F.B.I. now, filthy nanny-state coward? Afraid to give me a call & check? Completely lacking a sense of humor or comprehension of hyperbole? You could call the police & point out the millions of outrages actually committed by society's capitalist criminals every day of the wk. & hear their non-response before condemning me for suggesting direct action is the only solution, you know.

Christ, what a chicken-shit asshole! Your entirely bogus concern in not in the least bit appreciated. (Are you trying to make me angrier? That might not be a good move.)

Also in alienated people who hate your smug world of shit & pain. Not my hero.

And I'll just note in passing that as I type this terrorist threat-making asshole Vanderbilt Coach Kevin Stallings is being paid to coach a basketball game. Fuck you. My resolve is tripled.

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

I think mikey had the right response...

M. Bouffant said...

Nervous Editor:
I dunno. Hate to see him pegged as an accessory just for giving solid advice.