Saturday, March 23, 2013

BUSINESS ALERT!

Dear Patriot:
Just a last heads-up that this astonishing how-to
"art of killing" military-ops DVD package will be
cancelled in a couple hours.
See it while you can, HERE!
I'm just taking WAY to much heat for this... and you
will probably never see this sort of thing again.

Why? Because, to put it bluntly, this package is
something that I'm just plain uncomfortable with.
I never wanted to get involved with in the first place.
Too wicked and violent. You won't see this product
in magazines or posted on my main website.
You can only see it HERE... for a limited time.
It's just too darn vicious.
I'm going to make it available only for a few more
hours 
so guys like you... who I know can be trusted
with this kind of dangerous stuff... will still get a chance
to see it.
If you're squeamish, or if you are just plain uncomfortable
with knowing what the most dangerous men on the
planet know
... then please simply ignore this message.
Discover the secrets of Black Ops now!
Regards,
Bob Pierce
President, FightFast/TRS
What can we add?

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

Or, if you'd rather do it all by mail, send your $76 (that's $69 plus $7 shipping and handling), to...

I'd rather do it all by mail.

PS: I do want you to listen carefully here...

Do NOT tell anyone else about this Black Ops DVD package that I am offering.

I sent this exclusive opportunity for you and a handful of others on this special email "hotlist" only. Not your friend, not your neighbor and not your training partner. Just you.


Oh, you must be special.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

No thanks, I have enough Lerts.