Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pindicked Paranoid Threat Of The Day

WARNING: Speaks the words "fuck" & "fuckin'." Also threatens to "start killin' people," but that's perfectly acceptable in American discourse. Context.The implied threat of violence that most of these toads try to skip nimbly around isn't so implied any more, is it? Anyway, bring it on, you onion-headed fuck. We're sure your weapons will work as well for you as they did for this loser.
Is facial hair pretty much "assholes only" these days? (As we have an extensive collection of black T-shirts, we've nothing to say on them.)

4 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

I didn't watch the videos. I was pretty sure they'd make me want to hunt down the assholes and dispense with them.

mikey said...

In general, I don't like my life. This is mostly because my life sucks canal water. I don't have any money, and I don't have enough to do, or even the option to do very much.

So if idiots and congenital douchebags like this want to start a shooting war, particularly if they want to frame it as a war against the political left, hey, I'm in. I don't have anything better to do, and I'm pretty sure as I run up the body count the looting will substantially increase my personal net worth, and the worst case scenario is I get killed?

Let do this thing...

M. Bouffant said...

No Tomorrow Editor:
We're glad (or we hope) mikey's on our side.

Meanwhile Dr. K. gets chippy too. They're short vids.

mikey said...

As you wander around LA, imagine it as a free-fire zone, Beirut on the Green Line or Damascus or Aleppo today. See the lines of fire, see the places you just can't go, see what you could do with a mortar or a shoulder-launched surface to air missile. We'll likely never get the chance to play this out, but it's worth consideration...