Friday, October 13, 2017

Answered Prayers

A question the answer to which disgraced ex-Alabama justice Moore may not like.

Roy Moore Poetically Asks
‘How Much Longer Will It Be
Before His Judgment Comes?’

Johnnie Clarke - "None Shall Escape The Judgement" b/w "This A The Best Version"

As he did during the luncheon held at the Values Voter Summit today, Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore closed out the remarks he delivered from the main stage by reciting a poem he wrote, “America The Beautiful,” which warns that God’s judgment will fall upon this land if the nation does not repent.

Moore said that he is often criticized for infusing his politics with talk of God but that he intends to continue doing so because “when you forget God, you can forget politics … For me, it’s a question of freedom or slavery.”

“This is an awful moment for our country,” Moore said as he quoted Patrick Henry. “Should I keep back my opinions at such a time as this I would consider myself guilty of treason toward my country and an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.”

“We must act, we must fight and appeal to God as our only hope,” Moore stated as he began to recite his poem:
Eat shit & die, theocratic fuckstick. If you hate this country so much, get the hell out before Jah Ras Tafari comes in judgement!

No comments: