Sunday, June 19, 2016

The "M." Is For Misery

Americans:
No imagination.
Noted, it's whichever Sun. in June becomes Father's Day.

This reporter was abandoned by his father at the age of 15 (me, not him) when he, driving drunk enough to cheat me of U.S.$1,000.00 (big money at the time) in insurance profitsmoney tried to pass someone on a curve near Yakima & encountered a vehicle headed in the opposite direction. While returning to Washington from his mother's funeral in Texas.

Christ, what an asshole.

(Not that "Mom's" side of the family is blameless.)

4 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

If you adopted me, I'd totally buy you a "Make America Great Again" tie, Dad.

May I call you "Dad"?

Unknown said...

Texas always figures in there somwhere, doesn't it?

Weird Dave said...

Per Mr. Farrell...

M. Bouffant said...

Adoption Editor:
Maybe a kitten. No humanoids.

Tejas is always looming ominously above us.