Friday, July 6, 2018

Chronic Brain Syndrome

As good an explanation as any.
"Inside My Brain"

Trump: 'I guess I speak well'

Trump claimed at a Montana rally that he's a great speaker. Listen to what
came out of his mouth right after that.
7 JULY 2018, 1750PDT: Adding this, as M.S.N.B.C.'s crap has yet to embed. Do they enjoy being so fucking pathetic?
"Right Side Of My Mind" (Live - Innertube TV NYC 1980)
Good thing there were artistes prescient about the need for songs concerned w/ the abnormal brain & disturbed mind.

Nihilist's Corner

But is it right to revel in the madness of others? I'll take the Republican Party's approach here; as long as he destroys everything & pisses on the ashes, I'm fine w/ it. If/whatever replaces it can't be any worse, & I'll be dead anyway.

No comments: