Sunday, April 24, 2016

Genocide Day, And Not A Day Too Soon!

M. Bouffant's dream.
Why stop w/ the Armenians? Like this guy, I'll kill every rat bastard of you planet-polluters if no one else will:
A 19-year-old Connecticut man was arrested Saturday after police say he earlier tweeted "Is someone going to bomb the trump rally or am I going to have to?"‎
Of course it takes a squealer (You know who you are!) for the pigs to find out, most of the police being as functionally illiterate as the remainder of you sheep.

Special note to my so-called (meatspace) friends, not one of whom has been any damn help to me in the last 10 yrs. of existential agony, when I was rendered homeless, yada yada. Fuck every one of you, & thanks again for absolutely nothing, shitheads. Now do you understand my animus toward your rancid species, you fucking animals?

No comments: