Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Two Down, Two To Go!

Right to farther right: Jim Hoft, the late Andrew Breitbart, about-to-be-driven-from-office Ill. Rep. Rep. A. Schock, Glenn Reynolds, the Instapundit. (What does "insta" mean?)

Nothing that Rep. Schock did, mind you, just all those questions:
"But the constant questions over the last six weeks have proven a great distraction that has made it too difficult for me to serve the people of the 18th District with the high standards that they deserve and which I have set for myself. I have always sought to do what's best for my constituents and I thank them for the opportunity to serve.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Ignorant
Natural
Stupid
Traitor
Asshole
-pundit
~

Glennis said...

Wow. A convergence of the stupidest stupidity on the internet.

This is like a black hole in its specific gravity of stupidity.