Monday, March 23, 2015

How Long Before Gawd Tells
George Zimmerman To Kill Again?

A matter of time if you ask us.
“I believe God has his plans, and for me to second-guess them would be hypocritical, almost blasphemous,” he said when asked if he wished the encounter that ended Martin’s life would have turned out differently.

[...]

Zimmerman concluded by saying that it was “up to God” if he would ever be the person again that he was when he killed Martin.

“It’s up to God and I put it all in his hands and I do have faith that whatever he has planned out for me is what’s best for me. So whatever he’s determined whatever he has planned out for me I am along for the ride and I just hope to be strong enough to see his will be done.”
Pray that Gawd doesn't have George pointed at you.

5 comments:

mikey said...

Bring it, George baby. I've got a higher body count, better weapons and at the end of the day I'm Whiter than you are...

M. Bouffant said...

Teen-Age Execution Editor:
Just a guess, but he probably won't be coming after you, & for just those reasons.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

George should have put the damn gun in Gawd's hands.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

All in all, George should have just gone home and masturbated sullenly....

M. Bouffant said...

Curious Editor:
Is there another way to masturbate?