Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Questions That Piss Me The Hell Off When Seeking Medical Assistance

"Do you have family/friends/a support system?" To which I must reply: "Fuck you in the mouth, shithead, would I be here if I did?" Which is answered by putting me in the back w/ the other potentially violent loons.

That was a previous hospital stay, but being asked the same bullshit question 14 yrs. later reminded me of how all the fucking jerks I used to know abandoned me. Which is probably why my blood pressure is so high now. Fuck you bastards, you probably killed me.

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

All the people we used to know are an illusion now; some are "Independents", some are Republican wives. I don't know how it all got started, don't what they're doing with their lies. Me, I'm still the same, torching up another joint. We never did feel the same way, never shared a point ... of view. Tangled up in new.

Hang in there M.