Friday, March 6, 2020

I'm Baaack!!!

Not that anyone out there gives a flying fuck at a rolling dough-nut.

A mere US$185.00* for a new solid-state hard drive for the purchased-in-June-of-last-fucking-yr. Lenovo ideadestroyer A340. Fuck you & your viruses, China. Again, not that anyone gives a crap (I know I certainly don't, & that should worry people.) & going into detail would be a further imposition, but I am so goddam fed-up w/ everything, none of which ever goes well. And always costs me, one way or another. Including, possibly, most of the photos I took from June until, say, yesterday.

So fed up I could make an effort to catch a biological virus & then spread it around. Spit on your grave nothing, I breathe in your face!

At least the new drive is (for the moment) working & fast, & installed just in time for me to celebrate the dying web-log medium next Mon.
*Not to mention the time I'll spend trying to restore it to its previous settings, re-learning the keyboard, yada. Gee-zus gah-wud! How much more, & for how long?

1 comment:

Mister Sterling said...

I give a fuck. You're still in my RSS feed, Bouffant.