Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Domestic Terrorist 9/11s Family

Your Species Is The Worst, Cont'd.

Officers sent to the 9600 block of Vanalden Avenue on a “shots fired” call shortly after 9 a.m. entered the residence and found bodies of a man in his 20s, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s, said Los Angeles police Officer Jeff Lee.

Their relationships to each other and their names were not immediately released, but police said the shooting appeared to be “a family violence matter.”

Reports from the scene indicated that the dead were a couple and their adult son.

A woman believed to be in her 20s came out of the house and told neighbor Greg Demos that her father had tried to shoot her, KTLA5 reported.

“(She was) in her pajamas, her sleeping attire, upset, confused, distraught, somewhat in shock, seemed like a little bit embarrassed, (and) said `I don’t know what to tell you, Greg, but this is what just happened in my house and I don’t know what to do,”’ Demos said. “She said, `my dad took a shot at me, and my mom and my brother are still inside.”’

Police recovered two handguns from inside the residence.

“From what I understand, the husband had some medical issues,” neighbor Bob Nolan told Channel 5.
If you bemoaned the events of 11 Sep't. 2001 but forget to mention what a sad collection of murderous males your own shithole country produces, go fuck yourself, hypocrite.

[mynewsLA.com]

No comments: