Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Fuck 'Em All: Studios, Police & Pavilions

Starve 'em out!!
Included on the email chain is a store manager for the Pavilions down the street on Melrose Avenue. The group is concerned that the homeless have too much access to free food. “Is there an update on how we can stop the encampment being provided with fresh, untouched food?” Rebecca Vasak with Jahz Properties wrote on October 24, 2018.

“I have noticed several times that the homeless are removing discarded food from the trash bins located in the Pavilions loading bays on Lillian Way. With that endless supply of food they have little incentive [to leave],” Makan Mostafavi of Greenlink Group wrote on October 19, 2018. “Can the loading bay can be locked? End the food supply and possibly end the encampment on our street? Just a thought.”
Then you can use your power-washers to clean their corpses from your precious fucking sidewalk, right bitch? Jesus Gawd Damn Christ, I swear I will kill all of these real estate scumbags & burn their houses & places of business to the fucking ground the next time I have enough energy. And an accelerant. I mean, how much of this brutal corporate/police thuggery are we expected to take?

1 comment:

FelineMama said...

Hear, hear, my brother!!! I'll help. Assholes.