Thursday, September 27, 2018

Throw-Up Thurs.

Today in sex crimes:
“This confirmation process has become a national disgrace,” he said in an opening statement that he said he wrote himself on Wednesday. “The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced ‘advice [sic] and consent’ with ‘search and destroy.’”
The Dictators - "Search And Destroy"

“My family and my name have been totally and permanently destroyed by vicious and false additional allegations,” he told the committee. But he vowed never to withdraw.

“You may defeat me in the final vote, but you will never get me to quit,” he said. “Never.”
If your reputation is ruined, you shouldn't be on the Supreme Court, should you, you whiny pretend victim & frat-boy asshole?

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Never knew these guys covered my second favorite Stooges song ('Penetration' takes the prize). Also, I used to have a big blond 'fro like that when I was a teenager.