Tuesday, December 19, 2017

X-Mess Break

Renegotiated my cable/phone/iNternet bill; the cost is quite a bit lower, & I gained H.B.O., Showtime, yada. Don't expect to see my ass typing around the iNternet, I'll be watching telebision, catching up on Game of Thrones (Not!)
& the like. Already have all 2 hrs. & 47 mins.* of The Alamo, in correct 2.20:1 wide-screen glory, in the D.V.R.

*A bit disappointed when I went to confirm the aspect ratio; there are longer versions:
Runtime2 hr 47 min (167 min)
3 hr 23 min (203 min) (25 fps) (director's cut) (1993 video release) (UK)
2 hr 20 min (140 min) (1967 re-release) (USA)
3 hr 12 min (192 min) (roadshow)
May have to blow some of my savings on the illicit DVD copy of the laserdisc. (Fans of peculiar typing may enjoy scrolling to Background and Comparison between the Original Theatrical Version & the Restored Cut. Even has a new word: "diremption".)

No comments: