Thursday, December 28, 2017

Today In Technology

Fuck Apple back to the hell it came from, & fuck you chumps for buying their shit.
 Apple:
A Message to Our Customers about iPhone Batteries and Performance  —  We've been hearing feedback from our customers about the way we handle performance for iPhones with older batteries and how we have communicated that process.  We know that some of you feel Apple has let you down.  We apologize.
Discussion:
Seriously, where do these shitheels get off fucking w/ your property?

If you're looking for me, I'll be pissing on that jerk Steve Jobs' grave. Unless I'm throwing a rock through the window of the local Apple Store, & heaving in a Molotov cocktail after the window breaks. Burn, baby, burn!!

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I'm in the unenviable position of having to replace my four year old phone, and am contemplating severing my 'relationships' with both Apple and AT&T.

I'm not exactly happy about having to engage in consumerism so soon. I hate shopping for shit, and I really don't want to do homework about consumer electronics.