Thursday, October 26, 2017

Dear Money-Grubbing Middle-Class Pigs On The iNternet

If no one is holding a gun to your head you must be doing this crap because you like doing it, so stop grubbing for money like a fucking gawddamn Trump. Jeezis!

This reporter's total annual income is less than $US17,000.00/yr., & I currently have $8.40 in the credit union, no currency, U.S.$13.75 in quarters (laundry money) & $0.73 in non-quarter change.

[Above typed at the end of Sep't., but I decided not to bitch & moan, nor to appear to have my hand out. (Never panhandled even when I was "urban camping" & surviving on general relief of US$220.00 cash & $162.00 in food stamps every month.) Financial situation worse this mo., & of course every gov't. program on which I depend is in almost immediate danger of being severely cut. I hope every last one of you sons-of-bitches loses your house & has to live on the streets for the rest of your empty meaningless life. You rotten bastards will have to up your money-grubbing skills then, won't you? — M.B.]

No comments: