Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Annals Of Idiocy: "Ivy League" Trump's "Ivy League" Daughter

Yes, she went to the same shitty school Daddy attended, Wharton. Neither of them went there for four yrs., however; apparently Lumpy had to get his grades up at Fordham for two yrs., & Clown Princess Ivana Marie Jr. had to spend two yrs. at Georgetown before getting into Wharton. Fordham & Georgetown, both Catholic/Jesuit schools. I thought the Jesuits were smarter than that. Another myth debunked.

Meanwhile, Trump again makes little to no sense while attempting to inflate his own ego.
President Donald Trump touted his Ivy League education on Wednesday, highlighting his experiences as a college student nearly 50 years ago as proof that the media is reporting a false image of the 71-year-old president.

“I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am,” Trump told reporters Wednesday afternoon before departing the White House.

“You know, people don’t understand. I went to an Ivy League college,” said Trump, who graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. “I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person. You know, the fact is, I think, I really believe, I think the press creates a different image of Donald Trump than the real person.”

Trump did not elaborate on the apparent correlation between education and civility. But the president did accuse the media of reporting “fake stories” and “a lot of bad things” he said are untrue. He did not specify what stories he considered fake or untrue

“I think to a certain extent, maybe I can blame the media. But politics is a rough business,” he said. “There’s no question about it. I will say this: I think the Republican Party has a pretty good unity.”
Is unified? No: "Has a pretty good unity." Literally does not speak American (or any other recognizable version of) English. Fuck the Ivy League. You let these people graduate?Also:

Trump's Ivy League is not the same as the Ivy League for the rest of us

No comments: