Monday, September 11, 2017

Sundown Syndrome Explained Away

Mental Pot Calls Demented Kettle Hot:
Trumpy doesn't have Alzheimer's, he's being drugged!!

????????
Media Matters for America:
Alex Jones: Sources tell me Trump is being “covertly drugged” and is now slurring his words by 6 or 7 p.m. each night  —  ALEX JONES (HOST): Ladies and gentlemen, I was told this by high level sources and it was evident and especially after [Ronald] Reagan was shot in his first year in office …
Sources say!

Wonkette takes some time w/ the drooling. While no one will watch this, my Puritan sense of duty leads me to make it available.I think I'll just stick w/ the Alzheimer's diagnosis. For Trump. Anyone who can figure what the fuck-tuck-tucking hell is wrong w/ Jones deserves the Nobel Prize in Psychiatry or Psychology, even if one doesn't exist.

1 comment:

Feline Mama said...

"I risk my life telling you this"! OH PLEASE. So, he goes on his radio show to, what, be a hero? aj, you need a larger tin foil hat. The one you've been wearing has become too small.