Monday, July 24, 2017

M.B. Round-Up (Not Monsanto's Poisonous "ROUNDUP") 'Though It Could Be Poisonous

Click yourselves there, & then click on everything there once you're there. (I need the work.)

Prior bitching (three items down) aside, the one thing that does get to me about rounding 'em up is that I've already done the Tues. round-up (deadlines) & am half-laboring under the impression that today, right here, right now, is Tuesday. An especial drag when the quick passage of time until my gummint monies arrive is the only sincere concern or interest I can afford.

2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I have one of those jobs that sometimes unmoors me from time. Somehow, I get my act in gear when it comes time to show up.

M. Bouffant said...

Timeless Editor:
I worked nights for about four yrs. One late afternoon I thought I'd lie down for just a few mins. a couple of hrs. before I had to leave, didn't set the alarm, & slept for about five hrs., missing wage-slavery that one day.

But the most disconcerting was waking up sometime during my Fri. morning to Mon. night wknd., in a darkened room, looking at the clock & realizing I had no idea if it was a.m. or p.m.