Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Guess We Can Just Post This Poster Everyday From Here On

So now I have to hope I'm old enough not to be fucked out of my paid-for-w/-my-damn-taxes "entitlements" (& therefore forced to strangle loud-mouthed son-of-a-bitch & Budget Director Mulvaney). Of course age won't protect me from being dispossessed when the Section Eight money goes to new Tomahawks (U.S.$85,000,000.00).

Trump Budget Cuts Programs for Poor While Sparing Many Older People

[Sharon Parrott, a senior fellow at the liberal Center on Budget and Policy Priorities] also pointed out that as a candidate, Mr. Trump promised not to cut Social Security, but on Monday he proposed to cut millions from Social Security Disability Insurance, a program that she described as “central to the Social Security system.”

Mr. Mulvaney said the president was keeping his promises.

“He said, ‘I promised people on the campaign trail that I would not touch their retirement and I would not touch Medicare.’ And we don’t do it,” Mr. Mulvaney said of the president. “If you ask, 999 people out of 1,000 would tell you that Social Security disability is not part of Social Security. Old age retirement — that they think of as Social Security.”

“Able-bodied” people and people who are not “truly disabled” need to go back to work, he said.
Further exploration of lying about S.S.D.I.:
Republican leaders characterize the program and its recipients
in ways that do not hold up to scrutiny.
And if anyone cares, Afrika:

Cuts to AIDS Treatment Programs Could Cost a Million Lives

No comments: