Saturday, October 15, 2016

Today In Trump's Chumps:
"Got a revolution!
Got to revolution!!"

Heard this one before?This big-talking, small-brained maroon is a likely first candidate for Hillary Reëducation Camp.
And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.
H.R. Camp, sure ("LOCK 'EM UP!") but even more likely to end as a red spot beneath a tank tread, or bleeding to death while crying for his "mama". (If he actually tried whatever he can for his country beyond idle threats. Not bloody likely, wouldn't you say?) What a fucking punk.

So bring it on, Dan. Bring it the fuck on. I, for one, can not wait to exercise my Second Amendment right to self-defense
all over your anti-American ass, you seditious loser.

(Gee willikers, I just get so angry. It's as if I were no better a human being [Whatever standard that may be.] than Dan Bowman, 50-yr. old contractor & foaming-at-the-mouth idiot. Although in all fairness, he certainly started it.)

No comments: