Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Second Opinion Of N.J. Gov.
Chris Christie

He's fat and he's stupid.

Christie Says He’s Not ‘Relying On
Any Scientists’ To Inform Climate Change Views

Host Joe Scarborough then countered, citing numerous data sets that show the ten warmest years in recorded history have all occurred since 1998. Christie responded by saying he didn’t “buy it,” so MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin chimed in and asked what scientists Christie relied on to make his claim.

“That’s my feeling,” Christie responded. “I didn’t say I was relying on any scientists. I don’t see evidence that it’s a crisis.”
The jaw drops, the mind boggles, the hand reaches for the revolver. I can't help but wonder if that's a George W. Bush-style "gut" feeling. Those always worked out well.

1 comment:

Yastreblyansky said...

Silly rabbit! Scientists are for kids!