Monday, May 18, 2015

Prez On Twitter!

Once owned this disc. (How else could I have know about it?)
No idea where I got it; the cover was tattered & literally moldy.
Sadly, none of it seems to have made its way to the iNternet.
C'mon, get to work! How many of you chump-ass punks are willing to risk a visit from the Secret Service to see how far your First Amendment rights really go?

We'll see how long it lasts. As we type, the previously-visible replies to B.O.'s one tweet have disappeared somewhere. (Maybe the whole deal is actually the Secret Service trolling for those so crazed they don't care any more & will type or do anything, including rudely replying to a tweet.)
Or the White House staffers are a bunch of chickenshits like their boss, too dense to realize what will emerge from the wormy American woodwork.

Should've called himself TheRealBO, too.

3 comments:

mikey said...

I saw that and I thought about following him, but then I figured I wasn't going to learn anything from the propaganda center.

But it never occurred to me that I might reply. First, he ain't gonna be reading the replies, and second, sheesh, if you're that disinterested in maintaining a modicum of OpSec, you oughta just go knock on the door and San Quentin and demand a bunk....

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Drop the #TPP...
~

M. Bouffant said...

Incarceration Editor:
Q? It'll be a Federal prison. Lompoc here I come!