Thursday, April 2, 2015

Today In Nut-Picked Paranoia

Maybe someone's making a funny, but considering some of the other howlers one finds there not even the timestamp makes me wonder that much:
  1. R.B. Hillman says:
    Lost in all of this is the very targeted and non accidental targeting of bakers by secular liberals. For centuries bakers have had a hallowed bond with many of the worlds faith traditions. From the sacred hallah to the hostia or sacramental bread, this attack is meant to drive a wedge between community and the baker and is symbolic of the larger cultural battle lines.
One hell of a theory there. You think Sara Lee®'s in on this? Bakers beware!

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

FIRST THEY CAME for the bigot bakers...
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

First they came for the hallah, but I did nothing, because the hallahing hurt my ears.

Then they came for the hostia, but I did nothing, because I was not a parasite.

Weird Dave said...

It's a Bimbo!