Monday, February 16, 2015

The Post-Work Economy, Cont'd.

A Mississippi state lawmaker said he opposed putting more money into elementary schools because he came from a town where “all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call ‘welfare crazy checks.’ They don’t work.”
Bullshit, of course. As someone getting back all the F.I.C.A. taxes I paid I am ineligible for S.N.A.P.

One might wonder what Rep. Alday thinks (Too strong a word?) about the Second Amendment. It almost sounds as if he's not a fan.
Alday continued, saying that when he was mayor of Walls, MS, that the times he’d gone to the emergency room had taken a long time. “I laid in there for hours because they (blacks) were in there being treated for gunshots,” he told the newspaper.
Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle, what an asshole!

No comments: