Sunday, December 21, 2014

Today In Hollywood:
Fantasy Architecture

Kari & the late Dick Clarkstone's romantic Bedrock getaway,
via laist, where there are other amusing images.

Location ... &c.

W/ such views a house is superfluous. You don't need anything more than a decent sleeping bag & some cardboard between bag & ground.
All images from both sources by Everett Fenton Gidley, which this idiot reporter mis-scanned, causing him to spend several moments on both sites looking for the damn link to this Everett Fenton Gallery. Yeesh, wotta maroon.

4 comments:

mikey said...

Indeed. When I was looking homelessness in the dead detached eyeball, all my strategies were premised on relocating to a place where it was not cold. From there, I figured that my whole 'big fish in a tiny pond' theory would get me somewhere that wasn't horrible. But the starting point was to avoid freezing to death...

Weird Dave said...

Mmmmmm..$1,777,777.00

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I'd only buy it if it came with a woodpecker record player and a mastodon vacuum.

M. Bouffant said...

++Lazy Ed:
Damn you're a smart & clever bastard. I was gonna type exactly the same thing or something quite similar but could not come up w/ any of the specific animal built-ins other than there was always a bird making smart-ass asides. Then the brain wandered elsewhere. Or I just pooped out.

At that price it's gotta be far north of the Malibu where the stores are & far inland. No walking to the beach or stores. (You might need that horse it's zoned for.) Best of all, few visitors. I'da paid $2mil.

Don't know when the shelters open, but from mid-March when they closed 'til mid-Sep't. I only needed two small thin blankets, not even a sleeping bag. C'mon down!