Sunday, October 26, 2014

Low-Impact Lifestyle

In reduce/reuse/recycle news, found a so-new-the-label's-still-on laundry basket in the dumpster yesterday.
This has also served as a test. Mikey may well have been right; set the wireless gateway to channel 11, all worked at the previous speed. (Or maybe the stupid robots straightened themselves out while they were in standby & I was sleeping.)

Next, an unwired upload. A shot of the current laundry basket, actually a lidless hamper inherited from house-mate Miss Ellie in 1987 & in this reporter's possession since should provide context.
Uploaded w/o wiring, speed excellent!
Note the crack at bottom. I'd actually contemplated buying a new one, but apparently The Big Fucking Killer in The Sky is sweating the small stuff for me. While letting me get screwed on the big stuff every time. Thanks a lot, Hebrew War Gawd. I got something you can worship right here, Yahweh!

No comments: