Friday, July 25, 2014

The Face Of Mental Illness

This person, Clark County Nevada Republican Cindy Lake, is disturbed in the head. And not only because she's a "Realtor©®™."
Seriously, can't the mental health community figure out what makes people punk-ass chumps like this & give us a diagnosis so we can put them somewhere safe? (And quiet.)
A Ron Paul-endorsed candidate for county commissioner in Nevada outlined her conspiracy theory-informed vision for local governance in recently posted video.

Cindy Lake, a Republican candidate for Clark County commissioner, said she became active in politics because Paul – the former Texas congressman and failed presidential candidate – mentioned during a debate that he supported the right to drink raw milk.

“I think you have a right to put whatever you would like to put into your body, if you’re a grown adult,” Lake said during a candidates forum in April, which was posted online Thursday. “I don’t think the government should tell any of us what we should eat, drink, or how to raise our children.”

[...]

Then the moderator asked her about fluoride in public drinking water.

“That is another one of my passions,” Lake said. “I’m completely anti-fluoride.”

She said toothpaste tubes warn against swallowing, and she said that was reason enough to remove fluoride from the water supply.

“It costs us just under a million dollars a year to add what is a toxic industrial waste chemical to our water, and we’re paying for that, when if you want it, you can certainly buy your own toothpaste that’s fluoridated,” Lake said. “I don’t want to give that to my family, and I don’t want it in my water.”

[...]

“I respectfully asked my liberty friends to be very careful about this chemtrails thing, because to me, it’s all B.S.,” the man said. “The reason you see chemtrails like you do, is because there are thousands of planes flying overhead.”

Lake told the man they should discuss the issue later, and related an anecdote about inventor Nikolai Tesla’s so-called “death ray” that is widely shared among chemtrail conspiracy theorists.

“I’m not 100 percent sure what’s being sprayed up there, and why, if anybody was spraying us — aren’t they spraying themselves, too?” Lake said. “I do think that there’s some validity to it. I don’t have the science to prove it, but as with drones, I think things can be used for the good and for the bad.”

“Unfortunately, the government, when they are given any kind of tool, tend to use it against the citizens to control us, so my perspective is, I wouldn’t discount it without further investigation because there is some proof to (it), from what I understand in my research,” she added.
"As I understand in my research." That would be the funniest line of the day, if Ms. Clark had said it from the rest home. But, as she is on the loose in our reality & looking to fuck things up, I'm not laughing so much.WHEN DOES THIS PARADE OF MORONIC AMERICAN ASSHOLES STOP? Why is that so much to ask of an un-listening & non-caring universe?

Maybe I shouldn't complain so much (Ha ha, eat it.) after all, the Southern Nevada Watchdogs have already had to hide their video from so-called normal people (most of whom are punk-ass chumps too). If you must, note that she carries her Constitution everywhere, & that she's part of the war on Xmas.

No comments: