Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Doors Of Refrigeration

Best Laid Plans Dep't.:
Some time over the wknd. I fully intend to reverse the doors on this lump of white metal & plastic.
Phase Zero
Last time I gave it a shot, three four yrs. ago I had the freezer door done & every fucking screw but one out of the reefer door (at the lower left, not quite accessible because of the floor); rather than make the effort to put it on its side & do the job I gave right the hell up. (One helluva lot more crap in the kitchen to move out of the way then, also.)

Yrs. on, I'm more interested in saving energy. My energy. Reaching 75cm. more than needed, the extra steps & contorting around the door are sapping me. So the desired inertia of less motion while cookingheating stuff has finally overcome the inertia of inertia.

Should I die beneath the Frigidaire gasping for air [SPOILER: You won't know until I think next wknd., as at least an item a day is scheduled through Independence Day.] blame gravity.
Phase I

No comments: