Monday, March 17, 2014

Up Your Irish!!

How did my fellow Irish-Americans get so disgusting?

Stupid tattoos and New Age music on one hand, snarling TV right-wingers on the other. It didn't have to be this way

What the fucking hell is the matter w/ those people, anyway?  New Age music. "Riverdance." Is all their taste in their mouths?

Not to mention:
When you think of the face of white rage in America, it belongs to a red-faced Irish dude on Fox News.
See? "Eire" & "EGB," right there w/ the Gadsden flag.
"Patriotic" Christmas? WtF? "Patriotic" flags? I see neither stars nor stripes.
Sexist too.
Stop staring, bog-monkeys!!

3 comments:

Uhh, mikey n shit said...

Yum. Long legs and a short skirt that barely covers her girl-junk. That picture gives me a funny feeling, you know, down there...

M. Bouffant said...

Down There Editor:
In your stomach?

Weird Dave said...

I'm not Irish.

(I will, however, continue to stare.)