Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Old Chair New Chair

In case you too are uh idjit, or are blind, note the missing cross bar (cheap Chinese welds) & blown-out back,
which liked to entrap shirts.
Should've spent the money yrs. & yrs. ago, but, idiot ascetic that I am it took the eventual decrepitude of two U.S.$9.99 chairs over five yrs. of squatting on them an average of 16 hrs./day (& one of them more or less collapsing under me) & an extension of credit by Target, Inc. (They'll be sorry.) before I spent (well, charged) the money.

It's much more comfortable, it rolls & I can rotate on it! Now, 20, 25 hrs. at a time on the iNternet! Stand back from the spew.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Congrats!

My back is telling me I need to upgraydd the chair, too.
~

Weird Dave said...

Do you pay extra for the hardwood floors?

M. Bouffant said...

Extras Editor:
Oddly enough, the folding chair didn't eff w/ my back.

The floor (& the one exposed-brick wall) were big selling points. That is, the leasing agent, who was desperate to rent to a Section 8 client, kept going on about them.

M. Bouffant said...

Housekeeping Editor:
Of course, all that dust doesn't come cheap.