Friday, March 28, 2014

Jesus & His Friends Are
All Irritating Assholes

Hey wretched old bat who knocked on the bunker door & awakened me just post-1100 to give me some piece of paper about GEE-ZUS, did you enjoy it when I asked you for your address so I could go to your shit-hole & wake your lame ass up before you were ready? NO SOLICITING!!! No idea which specific lie she was trying to shove down my throat, as I crumpled up the piece of paper she gave me & returned it to her via air mail, advising her it's a load of bullshit & to pick it up on her way out, as there is NO SOLICITING!!! And she did pick it up. On her way out. Irksome tedious witch!!

Now I'll grant that I originally took her fucking piece of paper, said umm hmmm, & closed the door, but when she began knocking on the door across the hall my patience wore thin quickly (Less than a second!) so I opened the door again & let her have her piece of paper back. Should've taken a picture of her running in fear down the hall, but having been awakened before its time my beautiful mind wasn't firing on all four cylinders. Does "Stand Your Ground" apply to people interrupting one's sleep? Because that woman may be lucky I may not be armed. But I could be armed. BEAR THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU COME TRYING TO SHOVE JESUS DOWN MY THROAT!!

Now that I've stewed over this for half an hr., I'm sorry I didn't beat her gawd-damned head in; we need to send a clear message to these people that decent normal Americans (& I) have the right to be left the fuck-tuck-tucking hell alone.

Literally.

No comments: