Friday, January 17, 2014

The Urge To Kill

There are millions upon millions of people I want to see dead. Would I like the chance to take a shot at/poison virtually any politician, national security fascist or delusional Tea Party numbnutz I see as a traitor to my America? Do I call bullshit on the formality of a trial? Yes yes yes!!

And is it at long last acceptable to express these fantasies (If they are such.) aloud & in public? Or is that non-right reserved to the bloody-minded fascisti who populate the military-industrial-Congressional complex? (Each of whom would do well to remind themselves of that "live by, die by" expression.) If so, not fair, not fair, not fair!!!
Now, Benny Johnson, over at Buzzfeed, has been able to get a bunch of intelligence community and military officials to comment anonymously, but on the record, about how much they want to kill Snowden, often including full descriptions of how they'd do it -- and the fact that they don't see any reason to support things like basic due process. The quotes are chilling.
“In a world where I would not be restricted from killing an American, I personally would go and kill him myself,” a current NSA analyst told BuzzFeed. “A lot of people share this sentiment.”

“I would love to put a bullet in his head,” one Pentagon official, a former special forces officer, said bluntly. “I do not take pleasure in taking another human beings life, having to do it in uniform, but he is single handedly the greatest traitor in American history.”

[....] “His name is cursed every day over here,” a defense contractor told BuzzFeed, speaking from an overseas Intelligence collections base. “Most everyone I talk to says he needs to be tried and hung, forget the trial and just hang him.”

[....] “I think if we had the chance, we would end it very quickly,” he said. “Just casually walking on the streets of Moscow, coming back from buying his groceries. Going back to his flat and he is casually poked by a passerby. He thinks nothing of it at the time starts to feel a little woozy and thinks it’s a parasite from the local water. He goes home very innocently and next thing you know he dies in the shower.”
What filthy skulking weasels have these United Snakes bred who would hide, spy, & then kill in the most cowardly ways for a government allegedly founded in freedom & liberty, that amended to its Constitution to guarantee privacy (Although not in so many words: Another beaut by the can-do-no-wrong Founders.) & freedom from snooping assholes, unless the craven spies obtained a piece of paper rubber-stamped by a tool beholden to the power structure?

Note also, squealing rats, this reporter does not to hide behind the anonymity of unsourced quotes. I want all of you deader than you want Snowden, & I call for the immediate arrest & execution of every member of the National Security State, from the center-right traitor to progress in the White House to the last home-owning asshole who signed up for Neighborhood Watch.

Disclaimer? Maybe: Hey, this is fun! It's like being Crazy Larry Klayman! I'm free, I can say anything! Come & get me, you Orwellian Stalinist chickenshits!!Better tune will appear when I remember its exact title.

1611PDT: Found it!

No comments: