Monday, December 2, 2013

In Every Hole In Your Body, Jeff Bezos, IN EVERY HOLE!!

Sweatshopping, anti-union/worker tax-dodging motherfucker. Go burn down an Amazon distribution center/sweat shop, now!! And the sooner Amazon begins delivering plastic consumer crap via autonomous drone copter, the sooner America can get out its guns & start clearing the air.
<embed src="http://www.cbsnews.com/common/video/cbsnews_player.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#000000" width="490" height="322" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="type=embed&si=254&pid=O0Qk3u2bLKsN&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/amazon-unveils-futuristic-plan-delivery-by-drone />While I'm at it, I'd like to shove my fist into Charlie Rose's smug ass-licking face. What a fucking smarmy fucking tool he is. Gaaaaaaahhh!!!

And CBS, you'd better get your video-embedding shit together. Don't think I don't know where CBS Telebision City is (CBS Studio Center too) & I find the concept of arson (Yeah, I know, my righteous rage should probably be directed at CBS News HQ or CBS Interactive or whatever they call the collection of incompetents running their websites. Whatever. Every employee should pay for the sins of their corporation.) to be more & more interesting as time whips by at a constantly-accelerating rate & I see injustice & idiocy increasing.

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

CBS, you say?
~

M. Bouffant said...

Witch Editor:
Mr. Rose & Ms. Logan would look excellent tied together & burning at a stake.

Individual stakes are O.K. too, but a waste of wood.

M. Bouffant said...

Also This Editor::
“And when I look at what’s happening in Libya, there’s a big song and dance about whether this was a terrorist attack or a protest, and you just want to scream, ‘For God’s sake, are you kidding me?’” Logan told the audience of nearly 1,000 at the BGA luncheon. “The last time we were attacked like this was the USS Cole*, which was a prelude to the 1998 embassy bombings which was a prelude to 9/11. And you’re sending in FBI to investigate. I hope to God that you’re sending in your best clandestine warriors who will go in to exact revenge and let the world know that the United States will not be attacked on its own soil, that its ambassadors will not be murdered and the United States will not stand by and do nothing about it.”
(* An astute reader noted that the USS Cole attack happened in 2000, so it wasn’t a prelude to the 1998 embassy bombings.)

Say, you don't suppose she's a (racist) South African fan of Israel? (Has she ever been seen in the same room as Pamela Geller?)

Weird Dave said...

I can't see anything going wrong here.*


*In reference to Bezos' plan to kill us all by dropping PlayStations on our heads.
The video did a fine job of fucking-up the website.

M. Bouffant said...

Outraged Editor:
Sure did eff up the ol' web-log. Sent a rather firm e-letter to CBS concerning their incompetence. We'll see if the FBI shows up tomorrow just because a few silly threats of arson.

bjkeefe said...

Yep. It's been a mystery for more decades than I can count why everyone else isn't as infuriated as I am by Charlie Rose. I can't even work up anger about him anymore.

As long as I'm not forced to watch him, I mean.