Friday, July 5, 2013


Uh, no.

Actual actual movie quote:"No wire hangers! What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you no wire hangers ever!"


ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Wire hangers are good to have when you want to stick something into the electrical outlet.

Weird Dave said...

Well, just 'cause your right...

Weird Dave said...

You know what would be nice?

If I could edit my fucking comments.

M. Bouffant said...

How We Do It Editor:
The error-prone may delete the entire comment & re-type it.

Hangers are good for cleaning out one's bassoon, too.

Weird Dave said...

Well, maybe.

Anyway, as long as we're mangling movie quotes, here's my favorite:

"Sir, I have no knowledge of such an operation, and had such an operation occurred I would not be at liberty to discuss it."