Friday, July 27, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Drunken semi-literate whoortramp Bristol Bay Palin's ghost-typer has offered us this:
Well, it was very painful for everyone involved. After that fight, Tripp and Willow both dozed off, so it gave me – finally – some quiet time to think. I prayed about my life.

I asked for some sort of direction as to what to do, which direction to go…

After all, it’s complicated. Should I focus on work? A relationship? Even after that terrible fight, I wasn’t sure about where Gino and I stood.

In other words, I prayed and asked for guidance.

After Lifetime wrapped up filming for the day, they took the microphones off Willow and me. It wasn’t ten minutes later that my cell phone rang.

It was the casting director of Dancing with the Stars.

I was ecstatic. It was like God placed this opportunity right at my feet. I called my mom right after our conversation and told her the offer I had gotten. I was totally brought to tears just thinking about the last few years of my life, and how abundantly blessed I am to have such amazing opportunities.  I’m thankful for my book*, for this blog, for my Lifetime show, and now this. And, I’m thankful for you guys.

What I’m learning: God’s plan is much greater than our own.

Does that mean I’ll win DWTS? Not necessarily. I’ll give it my all, and see what happens.

But this is what I do know. I’m trying to live every day a little more confidently, because I know that God is in control of our lives, our futures, and even our foxtrots.
Meanwhile, Bristol herself offers us all that she has to offer.
Jesus wants you to keep that thing covered up, hypocrite.

*We fucking bet she's "thankful" for her "book," considering she probably exerted no more effort for it than to sign the contract.

6 comments:

mikey said...

Maybe I'm challenged in some way, but I'll never understand this "I prayed about my life". What the FUCK does that even mean?

It means you were paralyzed into inaction and decided to convince yourself that very paralysis was you taking positive steps to...

Well, that's where it all gets fuzzy. The invisible superhero, who is so agoraphobic that he can't be arsed to actually, you know, APPEAR, is supposed to fix your shit, but you can never know for sure that he's even there, and if he is that he isn't laughing at your helpless idiocy.

Nah, tellya what. You can keep that approach...

Anonymous said...

Ugh, she's so fake and sickening. Excuse me while I go bleach my brain after reading that.

Weird Dave said...

God talked to me once.
He said, "Dave, you can play the lottery if you want. But don't bother 'cause you'll never win."

I took His advice to heart.

Adam Eli Clem said...

"And finally, after much prayer, God spoke to me, and he called me a faggot."

Glennis said...

Oh, Christ. I have to admit that I actually watched about 4 minutes of the episode where she and her boyfriend break up, and all I can say is "Run, Gino, Run!"

What an awful person she is to him. I don't know if you ever saw that old Seattle comedy show called "Almost Live" but they had a bit called "The Worst Girlfriend in the World" and, boy, she is it!

The grift train is coming into the terminus, but she's going to ride it all the way there.

M. Bouffant said...

Three-Yr. Old God Editor:
Oh yes, we remember Almost Live from the days when Comedy Central was actually funny. Can't remember any of the bits 'though.

We've lost the lottery in two separate states & two different nations. Why hast thou forsaken us?