Thursday, May 3, 2012

Who Hates Honkies? We Hate Honkies!

Ol' Bryan Fischer will spontaneously combust if [Apply your favorite ridiculous & deluded right-wing canard &/or calumny here.] Obama is reĆ«lected. Or sooner.We at Just Another Blog™ have a rather long list of (virtually all) white people we'd like to see punished, but we haven't been getting too far w/ it; good luck to the fucking Prez if he can punish (What's Fischbait mean, "punish?" Biblical deal?) a nation that's majority EurotrashAnglo for being white.

7 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

The more white people complain about reverse racism, the more I hate white people. So, by all means, keep it up, fucknuts.

mikey said...

Yep. Another point of agreement between me, Bouffant and Obama.

The volume and intensity of punches in the teeth deserved by any given American human being increases as pigmentation approaches 255 255 255...

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I'm not too keen on those geese myself! I was thinking about writing about this, and the general conspiracy whackaloonery, but I wrote about Fischer yesterday.

Weird Dave said...

Like my friend at work says, "Kill the white people!"

M. Bouffant said...

Blond, Blue Editor Notes:
Real collection of self-loathers here, assuming W.D. is as colorless as the rest of you.

Weird Dave said...

I have 'olive' skin.

Weird Dave said...

If I may further rebut Mr. Fischer:

While I have some very serious policy differences with my President ($1,000,000,000,000.00 for the banks? Killing people without due process? Single payer is off-the-table? Sir, we have some issues.), I nonetheless believe that if I had the decency, which certainly includes lack of animosity, that he has in his little finger I would be a better person than I am.

Of course, if Bryan Fischer had the decency Obama has in one of his nose hairs he would be a better person.