Thursday, March 1, 2012

Andrew Breitbart Collapses & Dies?

Thought April Fool's Day had come a month early when we saw "Breitbart Dead."

"Natural causes," sez Big Journalism, apparently having already received the coroner's report.

At least they haven't started conspiracy theorizing yet. Just (we assume, 'cause we just got up) the usual "How awful & uncivil the left is to use Andy's own words & actions to remind us what an asshole Andrew was."

He will be missed by the left. Best friend they ever had.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It was

A
C
O
R
N

(and zombie Saul Alinsky, of course)
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Died of natural causes at 43?

Shya!

Glennis said...

You know, since I live and work on the West Side, I've always wondered if I would encounter him someday, and in a funny way, worried about how I'd react.

Now that he's gone, I am in a funny way relieved that I will not have a personal encounter with him. I would not have behaved well had it happened.

M. Bouffant said...

Libelous(?) Editor:

We've footage of him leaving the B.H. Tea Party "event" in 2010, before his speech. Was he off to snoot some naughty powder all by himself?

Zombie Saul ACORN!

Where "natural causes" = not a gunshot or knife.