Saturday, February 18, 2012

Monsterface & Globalism

We discovered this person & her ilk while looking for an entirely different Melodie Johnson:
Melodie Johnson, Peninsula fashionista, said she's giving up massage treatments but draws the line where her looks are concerned: "I'm not giving up my hair or nails," she said on a recent weekday at a luncheon feting friend Damion Matthews, founder of SFLuxe.com, a Web site devoted to luxury living in the Bay Area.
Really? You "draw the line" once you've reached "Creature from the Black Lagoon w/ a crummy blond wig?"

And, how job creation & trickle-down work:
Doron Wesly, 33, global head of media for Cheil Communications in Brooklyn, N.Y.: "What I really wouldn't do without is the haircut, even though a haircut is expensive in New York City for men. One thing I'm skimping on is the tips. I used to give $10, now I give $5. I used to buy Kiehl products. As I'm dwindling through my supply, I'm considering whether it's worth it to pay $20 for liquid soap instead of just buying a bar."
He's "skimping" on tips. What a noble fucking sacrifice.Makes us regret owning a Samsung mobile. And having Danish ancestors 1,000 yrs. ago. And being allegedly of the same species as this globalist corporate scum.

P.S.: Is anyone keeping a list of those whom we must be certain to punish when the chickens finally come home to roost? Note that almost all those interviewed function as fluffers & dressers to the truly wealthy. We think it only fair for the toadies & lackeys to suffer like their masters.

No comments: