Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Props

Reporter: Speaker Gingrich, given where we are today, do you own any guns personally?

Gingrich: No.

Reporter: When was the last time you went shooting?

Gingrich: It's been a couple years. I can tell you that my grandson just got his .410 for Christmas. Very exciting.

[…]

Reporter: Have you ever owned a gun?

Gingrich: No, I actually personally have never owned a gun. I believe in the right to bear arms, and I strongly defend the right to bear arms.
Per Mother Jones. And previously in Gingrich World:

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

A giant axe to go along with the space alien in the 2nd photo?

I think Newtster went overboard...
~

M. Bouffant said...

Protection Editor:

Self-defense. From aliens. Who needs a gun?

kamagra said...

Very nice rifle! I wish I had gun like that..