Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tweety The Turd-Polisher

Stolen shamelessly from Political Wire.
Jeff Bercovici found that out the hard way that Chris Matthews didn't use a ghostwriter on his new book, Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero

Said Matthews: "Fuck you. Where'd you get that? Is that what you think? You think I don't write my books?"

He adds: "I would never let anybody write something for me. Why do you think I'm like that? It's amazing to me that you think I'm some lightweight, glib bullshit artist that has somebody do his work for him. The writing is the hard part, the composition."
Yeah, it's just fucking amazing anyone could think he's a lightweight. "Shallow" is the word we'd use.

And enough w/ "Jack" Kennedy, & the rest of Bootlegger Joe's descendants. Who cares? It's almost 2012, isn't it?

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

lightweight, glib bullshit artist

Pretty much defines Tweety and company, as far as I'm concerned.

I remember when he was gushing over Bush and Mission Accomplished. Once it was proved to be a debacle, he did a 180.

Worthless lout.
~

Anonymous said...

Amen to enough of the bootlegger's legacy.

M. Bouffant said...

Book Review Editor:

Nice mouth on Matthews, too.

Wonder how long before the Cat-licks have a Kennedy beatified.