Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You Know Who Else Knew What To Do About "Threats To The Gene Pool?"

Crazed drooling lunatic moron ninny Allen West (An elected representative! And a war criminal!) denies polling results & warns of peril to our genetic material:
The voices of the American people who want sound fiscal, taxation, and regulatory policy need to be heard this week. I am issuing a “call to action” – let the White House, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid hear how you feel. Are there REALLY 80% of Americans who want higher taxes?

I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.

Steadfast and Loyal,

Allen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This fucking tool deserves to be taken out of the gene pool...by any means necessary imho.

Threatening a colleague is complete bullshit and a move that only a mentally-challenged individual would make.

M. Bouffant said...

Men's Editor:

Pls. act like a "Lady," or no one will respect you!

Unknown said...

I can swing a bat just like a lady..believe me.;-D