Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I'm Sorry You've Got A Head
Like A Potato, I Really Am"

Debate rages on over the zombi-fied corpse
Another great photo!
of Big Band Music in the electrons of The Guardian.

Best from a quick scan:
Sonic Youth gig? Lots of middle-aged men in hoodies with faces like baked potatoes. Half Man Half Biscuit gig? Lots of middle-aged men in hoodies with faces like baked potatoes. Mogwai gig? Lots of middle-aged men in hoodies with faces like baked potatoes. There are differences. At the HMHB gig they'll be pogoing; at the Mogwai gig they'll be sort of nodding their heads with their eyes closed; and at the Sonic Youth gig they'll have their fingers in their ears. But these are my people.
Also good: Calling Neil Young a "whiny-voiced old coot." More whining:

3 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I left my fingers out of my ears, the last three times I've seen Sonic Youth.

But otherwise, yeah.

Substance McGravitas said...

I'm gonna miss the demons and the Satan and stuff.

M. Bouffant said...

Sonic "Middle"-Age Ed. Adds:

'Cause you were making devil horns w/ those fingers.

Don't worry, Santa's not going anywhere.