Friday, January 15, 2010

SPAM!

Those w/o fear are invited to contact Neuman & Neuman, who were kind enough to send us some of that automated spam email.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "14 January: First Successful Caesarean Section; "T...":

Hey I love the blog. I've been looking for more information on Downtown San Diego Real Estate and I was wondering if you have any good tips or pointers? I'm getting ready to move and I need all the information I can get. Thanks!
We've already given them a verbalized death threat on their 800 #. A world-wide campaign of threats & anger can only teach these scum a lesson. Mailing of rotten fish, dead rodents & used sanitary products would probably give them a good idea of the people's reaction to their heinous activity, as will threatening 'phone calls. (We're contemplating a bus ride south, to investigate how easily certain windows break.)

Downtown San Diego Real Estate! An obvious scam. Criminals, is what they are!

No comments: