Thursday, November 12, 2009

Failed Presidential Candidate To Become Failed Gubernatorial Candidate

Tancredo Mulls Run for Governor

Former Rep. Tom Tancredo (R) said he "was hit with an avalanche of interest" in his possible run for governor in Colorado, the Denver Post reports.

Tancredo had been a strong supporter of Josh Penry (R), who recently dropped out of the race.

Said Tancredo: "I had said that if Josh Penry wasn't in the race, I would be. I know if I got into this thing, most of the party elite would not be happy."
Why not? Possibly not for the reasons the old teabagger thinks.And the pile-on:

2 comments:

Hamish Mack said...

AN avalanche of interest is one way to describe disbelieving guffaws I suppose. Can't he just FOAD?

M. Bouffant said...

From "FOAD" Ed.:

That's what he's doing, but his colossal ego forces him to make a public deal out of it.

Which would ordinarily be a good thing, except public humiliation doesn't seem to have any effect on these buffoons now.