Sunday, July 15, 2007

Facial Hair Farming

The Brits, always alert, have stopped another plot to reduce our Western youth to drooling idjits. Of course, it was fellow bandmembers who think his beard caused the questioning, which makes it a distict possibility it was something else. Like the new album:
Meanwhile, Metallica's new album is due out in early 2008, with bassist Robertt Trujillo telling Blabbermouth: "There's a lot of everything, man. There's speed on this. There's a couple of tracks where you're gonna go, 'Wow!' and I know you're gonna like it because it has the flavor of the old. But it has this kind of groove and power behind it that I think is us today."
(From the "Only form of life lower than a musician is an actor" file.)

1 comment:

Larry Harmon said...

Well, as a former teacher of logic to the drooling idjit masses (I paid my dues as a graduate T.A.), I feel obliged to point out that just because the guy's in Metallica doesn't mean that he is not connected with the Taliban. He looks like a home-grown-terrorist-sleeper-agent type guy to me.
Personally, I'd be scared shitless to even set foot in an airport nowadays. Not from fear of terrorists, but from fear of the forces of oppression that walk around in TSA uniforms. I'm sure they'd profile my ass.....
P.