Monday, June 11, 2007

So Much for The Sopranos

Never watched it, even when I had HBO. Now that I've no HBO, but stolen cable anyway, I'll never watch it. (No DVD puechases for me, and why watch on A&E when all the "fucks" & "shits" are excised?) Good reason not to have watched? Every shitheel on the telly today seems to have an opinion on the apparently tricky & unsatisfying ending. (That's why I never watched, I knew the end would be a cop out. And I'll not be watching much that's popular w/ telebision shitheels, either. Or that makes the cover of the New Yorker. Telebision is for brain dead entertainment, not for pretentious East Coast fuckwads to pass off as "art." Art is old crap you hang on a wall somewhere. I have spoken.)

Pointless aside: This appears to be the 100th item on Just Another Blog. Blogger tells me so. I'd have to take off my shoes five times to count that high.

No comments: