Friday, June 1, 2007

Baghdad Embassy Security Violation

Just heard on the tee vee, & then the radio, that the posting of Baghdad embassy info (here) is a bad thing & the architectural firm (dirty, filthy traitors) has been asked by the State Dep't. to take the pictures down. And the firm appears to have agreed, as the link no longer works. No one has said anything to Just Another Blog, so we're standing by our guns. You'll have to pry our computer out of our cold, dead hands, you fascist fuckwads. (That can be arranged? Really? Here in the land where we are hated for our freedoms? Wow. Whatever. This whole people expressing themselves freely through a new medium of communication could use a martyr or two, & as I've been a martyr on one altar of bullshit or another my entire existence in your woeful world, I volunteer now. Come and get me, State Dep't. & Homeland Security! Right now! C'mon. "Bring it on!" You got my IP address*, I'm waiting, cowards!!!) * I. P. Freely, Yellow River, CA.

No comments: